- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

10.24.2009

Dear Anonymous,


I hate that i feel this way about you. I hate that you don't know how much it hurt me when you said what you did today. I hate that I feel like my emotions are uncontrollable. I hate girl hormones. I was planning on you for a month, so it hurt when you said you can't go anymore. We had plans. I'm angry that we talked every single day until this week, when it stopped cold turkey, without reasons why. I hate that when I texted you 3 times this week, you didn't write back to any, but when you texted me you expected a timely, friendly reply. When we decided to just be friends I felt good about it but I don't know how we can go on like this. You treat me like a convenience, and that hurts. I still consider you a priority. That's what best friends are. Priorities. It kills me to think I can't be that to you. I feel guilty letting myself fall for you. I feel so silly now. Did I really think things could eventually work out? I just wish you could understand how much I truly care about you, how much I regret whatever I did to make me repulsive to you now. I wish I knew so I could fix it. It scares me to think our friendship is in jeopardy because I need you. I need you more than you know. 3 years ago, you walked out of my life. This year you waltzed right back in. Secretly I was ecstatic. But I can't lose you again. Hear me? I can't. I'm sorry I'm out of the right things to say. I'm sorry for the unknown future. I forgive you, as much as that hurts. But please stop killing me slowly with your charm then leaving me out to dry. I want things to be the same as they were 2 weeks ago. That can't happen without you. And if it can't happen at all, then I need to move on, once and for all. Make up your mind. I can't play the middle-man anymore.


Sincerely, Sara


1 comment:

  1. i hate that feeling. ugh. i know it all too well. I'm so sorry you have to go through it!! i hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete