- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4.28.2009

my chacha monkey

my joyce left me today.  
all the way back to shen yang, china. 
she couldn't wait.  
i could. wuwuwu. 
what a year it's been. 
at the beginning, i was so scared for 
a chinese roommate. 
but honestly, 
it's turned out to be the best thing
that's happened to me this year.  
two people shouldn't be allowed 
to get along as well as we did.
i cannot imagine my life without her. 
bu zhi dao if it's possible.
















hou zi, chacha, monkey, wu dan, joyce:  
wo ai ni!
thank goodness we're neighbors
next year. 
"spring row" for all.  
wan an! 

No comments:

Post a Comment