- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4.30.2009

goodbye 435

tonight was my last free night in logan this year.
tonight was katie's last night ever in logan. forever.
tonight was whitney's... ok, so whitney's staying for another month...
but, we celebrated by:

el toro viejo
tie dye shirts
sweet rolls
bride wars
pictures
kmart photo booth
jason mraz
lila
chatting the night away
& birthday planning
(i can't believe i'll be 20 in 6 days!)

so, with "paper bags and plastic hearts,
all belongings in shopping carts,
we said goodbye".
{ until tomorrow when we play again hah. }

i love 435, but after tomorrow, it's
back to the 801! woot.

4 comments:

  1. OHHHH...El Toro Viejo....how quickly I forgot about that place....thanks for the reminder. I swear I ate there so much when I was up in Logan! YYUUUMMMM. It still is one of my faves! I guess I might need to make a Logan trip just for that place! Are you glad to be done with the semester? Congrats....and Happy Birthday in 4 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you come up you have to come visit!! but wait till fall when i'm here again ha ha.
    last night was my first trip to el toro. i will definitely be visiting again in the near future. hehe.
    and YES i am SO excited for summer... though i can't quite believe how fast my 2ND year of college went. so weird. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...don't worry...I don't go anywhere very fast any more...so I probably wouldn't make it up there until fall anyway. So if/when I do come up I will definitely be in touch! That would be fun to come see you. Plus Fall time is the best time to be up there! You shouldn't have gotten starte with El Toro...it is addicting....especially the chips and salsa. I would eat so much that I didn't need my meal that I ordered! It is amazing how time flies with college. Enjoy the rest of the time while you can! I hope your summer is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great day that was. you should put your pictures up, because you got more than i did. i will put mine up as well. i love you sara michelle! thanks for being such a great friend!!

    ReplyDelete