- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1.21.2010

stop sign on the corner

 this morning it snowed. and snowed. and snowed.
the bus was 15 minutes late.  as we stood there
waiting for it, this car swerved and knocked
over the stop sign.  it was sad but the best
part about it was, he got out of the car laughing
his head off.  it made me feel better about it.
then he drove away.  turns out the lady at the
bus stop with me lives in that house on the corner.

oops....

1 comment:

  1. ha ha i did that once.. right by my grandma's house... my uncle came out and put it back in the ground and told me to drive away because the cops would be busy with real accidents.

    i laugh every time i pass that thing

    ReplyDelete