- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1.04.2010

frigid, frigid logan.


i for sure have the best room in our house.
it's nice and cool (sometimes too cold!) in summer,
and in winter, so warm that i can actually get out
of bed with a short sleeve shirt on and not freeze
to death.  and actually so warm that sometimes
i have to put a pillow on the vent so i don't
burn up.  needless to say, i'm pretty much
dreading going back to the frozen tundra of the
north.  in fact, just thinking about it makes
me completely shiver.  logan, why do you
have to be so frigid in the winter??!!

1 comment:

  1. One time I woke up in Logan and my sheets were all wet. I was so confused...I had ice on my window.....The INSIDE of my window (which was right next to my bed.) My bed was flush with the window and it was literally freezing me and my covers from the inside out! Dang Logan! At least it prepares you for SLC winters :)

    ReplyDelete