- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

12.15.2009

dentist. bleck.

going to the dentist is my LEAST favorite thing to do.
that explanation is probably a story for another time.
but today, i had to go get 5 cavities filled. and tomorrow,
i have to go back to get 4 more filled on the other side.
why so many, you may ask? because my last dentist
didn't clean out my freakin' teeth before he put the
freakin' sealants on, so there's been 6 years of decay
going on underneath. no bueno. needless to say
it was not a good day. i'm always grumpy when i
have to go to the dentist. and today, to make things
even worse, they had to give me 3 shots and the last
one totally made me eye and eyebrow go numb. so...
the whole right side of my face is paralyzed and i keep
drooling on myself and i'm starving but i can't eat anything
because i don't want to bite my face off. no bueno.
boo dentist. boo. here's my lovely face. it makes me giggle.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:
perhaps i shall post one tomorrow of the other side. ;]
blahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment