- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9.17.2010

porch swing


"picture you on a front porch 
your smile shows your teeth 
i'm sittin on the stairs
got this image with me

i give you everything that you want
on top of all that you need
and all that i ask in return 
is a lifetime with me

and i know that it's a good thing
and time goes slow when you're on a porch swing
life can show me everything
when i look at your ring 

ask me again in 5 years 
it'll still be the same
except for one thing
and that's just your name

we'll watch this little town grow
everything new seems so strange
but you're still in my arms
and your eyes don't change

and i know that it's a good thing
and time goes slow when you're on a porch swing
and life can show me everything 
when i look at your ring"

love this song, thanks for the fun find, ems!  <3



1 comment: