- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9.20.2010

blah.


in all my spare time today i was just reading over some of my old blog posts from last year and the beginning of this year.  wow, i used to be such a better blogger than i am now.  my posts recently have been so boring.  my apologies to you, all 3 faithful readers!  hah!  right now my life consists of these 3 things: family, devin, and mission prep.  not too exciting.  well, that's not true, it's all exciting, but not so much blog-worthy exciting.  i only left my house once today, for like 10 min only.  here's to proving my laziness:
7:00 up for family scripture study
7:30 back to bed
10:00 woke up for reals, made myself french toast
10:15 wasted lots of time on facebook and blog stalking
11:00 studied preach my gospel
1:30 realized how long i'd been sitting there without moving, went to the bathroom and played piano for a second
2:00 started writing farewell talk #2
4:30 started reading some conference talks and studying preach my gospel again
5:30 took hannah to library
5:50 read some more scriptures, finished pmg chapter
6:15 organized the mess in my room, gathered some more stuff for the mish, got lost on facebook again
7:30 dinner with the fam
7:55 jam session with hannah on piano and cello
8:15 fhe with the fam.  low key
8:50 rootbeer floats
9:00 went to room and read old blog posts, thus the purpose of this post
10:30 i will be in bed.  missionary curfew calls, after all.

wow, such an exciting day, right?  I MISS BEING BUSY.  however, lovin' all this study time!

so, here's to a recommitment to making the next 9 days of blog posts better than they have been this summer... lo siento, again.

"sometimes i like the 5 dollar cheeseburger, but other times i'm satisfied with a french fry or two.  yes, just one or two."



No comments:

Post a Comment