- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9.09.2010

leaf spin.


my favorite time of the year is spring, when it's just getting warm enough to walk outside in a short sleeved shirt and a light jacket.  no more snow, no more coats, flowers budding, birds to wake me up in the morning, and school's almost out for summer.

but, my almost favorite time of the year is fall.  I LOVE FALL WEATHER!  i love football games.  i love the changing leaves.  i love pumpkins.  i love fall holidays and the upcoming holiday season.  i love back to school (even though i didn't get to do that this year...) i love sweatshirt weather.  i love pulling out my jeans again.  i love cold fall nights.  i love cuddling in the fall - cuddling in the cold is the best time to cuddle ever, he he!  i love cleaning out my room and bringing my long sleeved shirts to the front of the closet.  i love fall!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment