- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3.11.2010

spring breakitis



 well first things first, i've got a bad case of spring breakitis.  i don't feel like doing anything. it's been bad all week, but particularly today.  luckily i only have one dinner, one sorority activity, one art project, one night's sleep, one breakfast, one class, and one test before i can go hommmmme.  and luckily, i didn't have to plan said sorority activity, said art project is almost done, said test is online and open book, and said class is parachute activities in pe  :)  i've been so terrible all week, especially the past 2 days, i keep telling myself, yeah i'll just do that after the break, or yeah i'll be remotivated after the break, haa.  this has truly been the longest week of the year.  no bueno.



tuesday, michael decided he was going on a texting fast.  he's only been home 2 weeks, isn't it a little soon to be on a texting fast?  moral of the story, i miss texting him already.  pathetic, right? i need to get over my addiction.  seriously. ha ha.  

today at work i attempted to redesign my blog but then decided against it, but it deleted all my blog lists and people i follow, so if you don't see your name over there ----> and it used to be, tell me and i'll re-add it, i just couldn't remember everyone.   

i really, really like ballroom dance class.  i love the things we are learning, and i love knowing how to dance better.  especially right now we are doing the waltz, which has always been one of my favorites!  however.  today i was yet again awakened to the brutal reality that i really stink at it.  i want to be good but i'm just not, and it's totally embarrassing in class!  either i try to lead the guy, or i get lost in thought and don't pay attention to what the guy is trying to do so we clash knees, or i step on his feet, or put my feet in the wrong place so he steps on mine, or am counting so much in my head an concentrating so hard i forget to talk to the person i'm dancing with, or start singing along with the song playing and make a complete fool of myself.  it's awesome.  daddy, we'll need to practice over the break.  deal?  

one of my favorite parts about college is pictured below:







 that's right.  everyone has to have their own condiments.  four roommates.  five mayo/miracle whip bottles.  tell me how that adds up.  

. . . 

-- "hah, can you imagine me going into edith bowen [elementary school] with just a tank top?  (dramatic pause) yeah, they'd call 911."  -- 50+ year old 270 lb. hairier than heck iranian in my elem. pe class. --

1 comment:

  1. can i just say it makes me smile you remembered me? i love you you're adorable and probaly not nearly as bad at dancing as i am :)

    ReplyDelete