- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3.05.2010

aggiemail is smart.


on my e-mail page you can pick different themes to put as the background or whatev, so last week i switched it to this sunshiney scene with a lovely green leafy tree to make me happy about springtime approaching.  yesterday in logan, what started as a light jacket day turned into a parka day.  and it snowed.  when I logged onto my e-mail last night, the sun was gone, the formerly blue sky was gray, and there were snowflakes falling on the screen.  The once green tree was covered in white and the ground was totally white too. 

i'm glad my computer knows what the weather is like 
outside and can adjust accordingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment