- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3.23.2010

breathe.




"i see your face in my mind as i drive away
none of us thought it was gonna end that way.
people are people and sometimes we change our minds,
but it's killin' me to see you go after all this time. . .


music starts playin' like the end of a sad movie.
it's the kind of ending you don't really wanna see
cuz it's tragedy and it'll only bring you down
now i don't know what to be without you around
."


don't ya love it when taylor swift explains your life perfectly? 

1 comment:

  1. I love this... This was my song at the end of Sping 2009 semester. Mine wasn't as big of deal as yours but it explained what I was feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete