- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2.04.2010

vegetable shelf


the other night i was remembering vegetable shelves.  when i was little, i didn't like vegetables, like most children, right, and when i would tell my mom i was too full to finish my vegetables, she would say with a fake disappointed look that if i was too full for vegetables i must be too full for dessert too.  my quick reply would always be "but my dessert shelf isn't full, just my vegetable shelf!"  i think there was a time when i actually thought my ribs were my shelves, storing food neatly in a row and when one was full, there was no debate, it was full.  some days i get really bummed out that we lose our imaginations as we grow up.  
i want to keep mine forEVER!  

No comments:

Post a Comment