- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2.17.2010

i still wanna marry a cowboy.


 
to emily: 


{ pretty sure the cutest guy came into the computer lab where i work this morning. he smiled big with his clear blue eyes and when i asked "how are you?" he flashed a pearly white to-the-side grin and said "i'm well, how bout yourself?" i asked if he wanted a computer and he said, "yes ma'am!" then a couple seconds later, "please..." another flashy smile. he was dressed like a cowboy, tucked in collar shirt, blonde hair neatly parted to one side, shiny belt buckle holding his wranglers up. i could picture him with a cowboy hat perched on a tractor out in the sunshine. he handed me his ID card and i could tell his hands were worn. hard working hands. it made me smile. after 20 minutes on the computer he got up, pushed his chair in, and walked past me out the door, with another smile, and a "thank you miss!" i couldn't help but beam when i said, "have a good one!" he stopped at the door, turned around and replied, "you have a good one as well." then he walked out of my life. have i ever told you how much i adore cowboys? it's going to be a good day. }


 
love sara. 

3 comments:

  1. I am aware I am not said Emily in this post, BUT...I learned a few things in my time at USU and dating cowboys. Lots of them are charming through and through...but occassionally you will run across one that uses his "cowboy status" to do dumb things. The biggest one that bugged me was swearing. The guys said he could say curse words cause they were farm words. WHATEVER!

    Just wanted to give you my experience. Don't let me sway you...but keep it in mind. ANd either way, I Love your story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha megan, you crack me up! thanks for the advice :)

    ReplyDelete