- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2.19.2010

yay marriage


my dearest best friend got engaged last night!!


 
there they are, the blessed couple.  
her ring is absolutely stunning! 
i've never seen anything like it.  he did good :)  


i've never seen katie so giddy, which is 
definitely saying something.  something big.  

so, here's to you, future mr. and mrs. craigo!  


"my cheeks feel like that barbie from toy story cuz i just 
can't stop smiling" --giddy katie l :)  LOVE is in the air! 



2 comments:

  1. When I first saw this little update, I TOTALLY didn't expect to see Mr. Colin Craigo! WHAT!?!? That kid is so awesome! Small world though...he is one of my brother's best buds! I CAN'T believe it! Congrats to both of them! I'm sure I'll get to meet your bestest friend someday soon then! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! Parker and I have been on double dates with colin.... We'll have to chat. That's so exciting for them :) See you tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete