- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5.03.2012

put your blue jeans back on


so
what
 if
i
still
point
to
where
my
nametag
should
be
and
introduce
myself
as
sister
ence?


i may not say super maario brothers or paaasta, but the bathroom is definitely still a washroom.  


"in canada cars stop for pedestrians." - me  [incriminating stare] "sara, we're in AMERICA." - hannah.

... thanks han ...


2 comments:

  1. You'll get used to it :) mostly. I don't think anyone really ever recovers from being yanked out of the place their heart will be for the rest of their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha my sister went to Canada on her mission, got back I think 2 years ago, and she still calls the bathroom a washroom

    ReplyDelete