- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6.09.2010

retro



driving past liberty park the other day
i saw this old black man on roller skates
with a walkman in his ears... dancing
and skating and singing and flailing
his arms, just like he was on cloud 9
and was untouchable.  just another
reminder that life is beautiful, and
worth celebrating!  love.



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I've seen him there too!! I totally wanna be him when i grow up. But sriously, i really really wanna get me a pair of those skates and get really good at skate dancing so i can roll around the park dancin to my tunes. this is my goal in life.

    ReplyDelete