- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6.24.2010

oh, canada!!



yesterday was one of the happiest days of my life.
i was soo nervous i didn't eat anything besides applesauce
all day!  my stomach churned, my heart beat fast, my
mind was in a million different places... but when the
mailman pulled up to the house and handed me that
big white envelope, all my fears went away and i
was completely at peace!  i opened the call just a few
minutes later and was completely surprised to read
that i would be serving in the gorgeous

CALGARY, CANADA MISSION!



i immediately started sobbing. parker was the first 
to come over and give me the biggest hug!  (he served in 
edmonton, just EXACTLY north of calgary!!)  CRAZY.  
i'll be speaking canadian, i mean, english, leaving sept 29th.  

seriously though, i couldn't stop smiling allll nightttt.  
what a crazy but completely happy time!!!  


i guess canada just must be in the ence blood!  no pressure, coleman :)

4 comments:

  1. Yippee Skippee! You will make a GREAT missionary! :) You make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m soooo excited for you! oh my goodness it's going to be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara Ence. I love how you are so HAPPY. This is so PERFECT. Life has fewer bears, eh? And what I mean is that I stay put, but I scream at raccoons. (Hmm. Only you would understand.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heart everything about this.

    but it did occur to me today...as painstakingly difficult and extremely heartbreaking it will be to not be able to see you all the time, and text you all the time and be facebook obsessed with you all the time...we will be able to write letters back and forth. real letters. i mean how awesome is that? love it <3 and love you <3

    ReplyDelete