- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6.10.2010

driven and scattered.



FINALLY got my efy schedule today.  filling out my planner calendar i realized all the sudden summer is going to go by sooo fast!  june 26th i leave for provo.  efy for 4 straight weeks.  back to the 801 for a minute, until the fam goes on the summah trip that whole week of july 19-23.  then it's back to the efy grind from the 26th till august 7th.  on august 7th, just moments after my last efy session, i'll catch a noon plane and fly to UCLA where LEAP will take place until the 14th.  once the 14th hits i'll be a free woman again.  on my papers (which i submitted to my bishop today!) i put my availability as the end of august... if by chance i end up leaving end of august, there will be just 2 weeks to get everything ready then i'm peacin' out of here!!  summer just got crazier.  i'm a little sad to be leaving my family all summer... for provo no less... especially the summer before i leave for good, but i feel very blessed that i got offered 6 weeks of efy (exactly what i asked for!) and that i am able to go down there and be part of this experience!  efy was some of the highlights of my high school years and i can't wait to learn and grow as a counselor during this summer.  sadly i'll have to say goodbye to the bucket list gang - about broke my heart telling devino about it tonight :(  but i know this is what i'm supposed to be doing right now.  just all seems so CRAZY and i know before i know it summer will be over and all the chillins will be heading back to school. 

ps signed my life over to the byu honor code today.  not sure how i feel about that.





2 comments:

  1. i love this. :) your summer is jammed with goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, the title of this post just about brought a tear to my eye. memories! your summer sounds even crazier than mine, and that's sayin somethin. but you have always been a pro at handling crazy busy. :) good luck with everything sar!

    ReplyDelete