- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5.27.2010

buffalo.









1. i always write reminders to myself in my phone text drafts. 
2. i LOVE it when people play with my hair. 
3. homemade ice cream and homemade oreos are my favorite!
4. i fall asleep in movies often.   
5. i could lay on the floor and listen to the rain for hours. 
6. i'm a really big sucker for guitar players. 
7. i always have to have music on.  
8. i adore going to concerts - esp when i know the performers. 
9. i do believe laughter is the best medicine. 
10. i love getting things done on time, or early. 
11. a night of ping pong and puzzles is adequate for me. 
12. favorite thing: when someone texts you after you were just barely with them :) 
13. if i don't read my scriptures in the morning it never gets done... 
14. my siblings are my best friends. 
15. my testimony is the most important thing i "own".  
16. i really like kitchen ware and office supplies. 
17. porch swing on the mountain = bliss. 
18. sometimes i don't like to make decisions, other times i do.
19. i really like being tied to the past.  
20. i adore salt lake city, esp. the east millcreek!  
21. rascal flatts and taylor swift describe my life, to a scary extend. 
22. i have a surprise for you, but i can't say it yet!  

heh heh heh.  






2 comments: