- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5.29.2010

i hope we always feel this way



i've been reminded again this week how much the lord puts people into our lives that we need the most.  i am so blessed to be surrounded by amazing people that enrich and bless my life on a daily basis and truly make me who i am.  one of the reasons i love east millcreek, salt lake is because of the awesome neighborhood/ward i live in!  the other day i mentioned on here that i love being tied to my past... it's true  i love my community.  i love people knowing my family.  i love knowing the people around me and their family backgrounds.  i love walking down the road and stopping to talk to all the neighbors outside.  i love that everyone is one big happy ward family.  as my dad and i were on our morning walk this morning we were chatting about the outpouring of love towards coleman and our family this week.  phone call after text after e-mail after visit... cupcakes, shakes, ice cream, pies, bagels, cookies packing our fridge... jared mowing our lawn as i speak... i live in the best neighborhood ever!  i guess sometimes we need tragedy to remind us just how much everyone cares.  get well soon, buddy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment