- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5.04.2010

21 tomorrow!


umm.  it's my birthday tomorrow.
and in case you didn't know, i
really, really, REALLY like birth-
days.  a lot.  like, probably one of
the top ten days of the year.  this
one will be a bit different - it's my
first birthday spent away from home,
but my mom is the best and already
doing a splendid job at making me
feel like i'm at home anyway.  she
sent me cards from the whole fam,
a sign to hang in my room, confetti,
cut out hearts, caramel apple, happy
birthday napkins and happy birthday
mints (my favorite kind from ck
cummings!) and a light up birthday
pen and more.  isn't she the best!
should be a good day though -
german pancakes, no final, only
1 hour of work, date with israel :)
then out to dinner with my lady
friends!  never been to texas road-
house, so i'm stoked!  and then of
course a little cupcake action and
some hannah montana movie!
yes, i'm turning 21 and yes, i enjoy
the hannah montana movie.  call me
juvenile but i don't care, i will never
grow up.  not even when i'm 21.
so, happy birthday to me!  wa ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment