- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

4.16.2010

the LEAP promise


"I will remember what is important and that my goal should be to make the world a better place for me having been here. I will show love, compassion, and patience for those I contact, including myself. Each day, I will be thankful for all my blessings. I will be addicted to helping others. I wll maintain a sene of humor and wonder. I will share my heart, my time, and my material possessions, and remember that no thing is more important than people. I will maintain a sense of fun and adventure. I will constantly strive to improve myself in all facets of my life and to learn and grown each day.  LEAP."


thanks for the reminder, Annie! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment