- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9.27.2009

sara has no h. ever.

one of my biggest pet peeves is when
people spell my name with an h.
sara is spelled without an h. always.

one day i decided to look up all the songs with me in them.
so i did. and found one by travis, starship, boyz II men,
tyler kyte, fleetwood mac, ben folds, death cab, eskimo joe.

uno problemo. they all had an h on the end. booo.
so, to remedy the situation i erased all the h's
and now they are happily stored in my ipod
under the correct name. sara. sara smile.

once my mom taught first grade and knew a girl named
sara, with no h on the end. as the saying, goes, the rest
was history. once at the inclusion center seminar
maria asked me if i was jewish because apparently jewish
people don't spell their names with h's at the end.
cool. so next time you spell my name, get it right.

sara with no h, ence, like fence without the f.
that's sara ence to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment