- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9.09.2009

marvel

we're singing this song for the ces fireside on sunday.
it has been stuck in my head all week, and i love that.
it is moving. i can't wait for the world to hear it.

"i marvel at the miracle of God's great love for me
i try, but cannot comprehend, and ask how this could be?
for i had left behind my God and lost my way through sin.
still God loved me and sent His Son to lead me back to Him.

i pled with God to shed His grace and take away my sin
He did, and yet i turned away and stumbled once again.
at last i knelt before His throne and offered Him my soul.
He wept, then gave it back to me, renewed and washed and whole.

for all i pray, my debt remains for God's great gift to me."


2 comments:

  1. I don't know you but I watched the CES fireside and I LOVED that song! It was so powerful and beautiful. You guys performed it with the perfect blend of musicianship and testimony. I ran into your blog looking for the lyrics and the name of the song. What is it called? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! i love this song, it's such a powerful testimony of the atonement! it's called "I marvel at the miracle" thanks for your compliment, we worked really really hard so i'm glad it paid off :)

    ReplyDelete