- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

8.20.2009

all the above

the lovely annie has her alarm set to this song.
so, naturally, we heard it at least 6 times each morning last week.
as "i gotta feeling" will always remind me of LEAP, so will this
"all the above" song by maino. i just can't listen to it enough,
and each time i do i think of my bestie annie!

"tell me what do you see
when you looking at me
woooahhhh
who i'm mission to be
what I'm destined to be
woooahhhh
i done been through the pain and the sorrow
the struggle is nothing but love
i'm a soldier, a rider, a ghetto survivor
and all the above

all the above"

miss you and your ridiculous alarm, annie!


No comments:

Post a Comment