- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6.14.2009

sister talk

one of the things i miss most when i'm at school
is talking to my { adorable } sisters everyday.
when i'm in my room they come sit on my bed
and we talk, laugh, tell secrets, forever.
about nothing, about everything.
i love it.

they're both growing up so fast i can't believe it!
but as much as i think i want them to stay little,
the more they grow up.
and the more they grow up, the more i love talking to them,
the more we relate to each other, understand, reminisce, create.
i feel real sorry for people that grow up with no siblings.
they are the greatest thing in my life.
my brothers and sisters are my best friends.
in high school when my parents always told me that's how it would be
i never believed them. but it's true. they are the absolute { best }.



No comments:

Post a Comment