- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1.11.2014

cherie call for the win. again.

i rediscovered this gem of a song tonight, and it was just what i needed to hear! 

faith to find the answers
by cherie call

i've been looking through windows into the night sky
wondering if all the prayers that i pray ever reach that high
'cause sometimes life can get so crazy,
i can hardly make sense of it
these are the times when i really discover what believing is.  

i've been looking for answers all my life
and sometimes the best i can do is just pray that everything will work out right
there are solutions to every mystery,
but i don't always know what they are
and what about the questions in my worrying mind as i live beneath these stars? 


when he sees the darkness closing in
he gives the soft command
and the shadows start to scatter just enough for me to take one step at a time
one foot past the next
until the time will come when i see him face to face


i use my faith to find the answers to the harder things
i lift my questions to the sky and find the peace it brings
i do my best to solve the problems that my heart controls
and i leave the rest up to Jesus
and i just let go, and i just let go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment