- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6.20.2012

i'm glad i'm only picturing the moment


a few song lyrics to describe this week:   

"so long, my almost lover" 

"are you gonna kiss me or not?"

"I hate the sun for setting on yesterday"


"call me, maybe?" 

"could've had a castle" 

"i'll meet you halfway if you come in the long way"

"all the right friends in all the right places"

"be still, my soul"

"the glass is tipping in my favor... life gave me lemonade, i can't imagine why...i'm a sucker for happy endings... thanks for the lemonade!"  

"be a best friend, tell the truth, overuse 'i love you'"

"drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain"

"it was enchanting to meet you"  

"i'd talk to you if only i could speak"

"i love the miles between me and the city"

"headed out west with my headphones on..." 
...peacin' out to san diego.  laters!  

1 comment: